If you dream about making it to the top, look no further than Boulder Point in Boise. Located in the Boise Foothills, this is estate living “with a view.” Enjoy all that Boise’s most sought-after location has to offer – Downtown, The Greenbelt, Hiking Trails, Barber Park, Golf Courses, BSU Football, and the beautiful Botanical Gardens. Or simply enjoy your own neighborhood, perched at the top of Table Rock in a park-like setting that includes a resort-style clubhouse and swimming pool. Residences are priced from low $700s to over $1 million — with room to spread out. Lots sizes are a generous ¼ to full acre. And every lot has a view, with some offering 360 degrees of the city, river, and foothills. Make your move to Boulder Point and enjoy a lifestyle that’s an “Elevation Above.”
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Boise new subdivisions - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Boulder Point Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- New homes from the low $700s
- Square footage from 2,000 to 3,500
- Beds from 3 to 5, Baths from 2.5 to 4
- Future community pool & clubhouse, direct access to the Ridge to Rivers Trail System
- Custom and view building lots from $192,000 to $490,000
- Status: Now Reserving
- Adams Elementary - 8 min/3 mi
- East Junior - 11 min/3.9 mi
- Timberline High - 16 min/4.8 mi
E Interstellar Dr, Boise, ID 83712.
Now Accepting Reservations - Contact us today to learn more about Boulder Point Boise homes for sale and building lots - (208) 391-4466.