East Valley Boise
East Valley is a new home community in North East Boise. Located just down the road from Harris Ranch and sitting just below the Boise foothills. Conveniently located near the Greenbelt, the Boise River, and the Ridge-to-Rivers foothills trail system. East Valley offers truly private outdoor space with reasonably sized yards. East Valley features a brand-new collection of single and two level Blackrock Homes floor plans. East Valley homes are designed for comfort, livability, and privacy. Judith Balis, an award-winning designer, has fashioned stunning interiors for the new home collection.
East Valley Homes for Sale
East Valley Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2020.
- Single and two-level homes.
- Boise River, Greenbelt, Ridge-to-Rivers and Boise foothills location.
- Community park and playground area (future phase).
- Homesites: 124 building lots ranging in size from 0.14 acres (6,098 Sq. Ft.) to 0.30 acres (13,068 Sq. Ft.).
- Riverside Elementary – 3.5 mi
- East Junior High – 1.3 mi
- Timberline High School – 4.2 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $700 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
East Valley Location
Parkcenter Bridge to East Warm Springs Ave. Turn left (east) on E Sky Bar St - Boise, ID 83716.