- 4 Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- 3,444 SqFt
Stiehl Falls Nampa
Ideally located in Northeast Nampa, ID the amenity-rich community of Stiehl Falls features custom built homes on estate-sized homesites. Homes for sale in Stiehl Falls offer an average lot size of 0.66 acres providing space between neighbors and room for a shop, RV or a swimming pool, perfect for taking in the foothill views. Located less than a mile from I-84, residents have quick and easy access to shopping and dining at the Treasure Valley Market Place, and all that Boise-Nampa area has to offer. An intimate neighborhood, you’ll have a sense of peace and tranquility as you turn off Cherry Ln, pass the waterfall, walking paths, beautiful landscaping, and nearly 1,000 trees - Stiehl Falls a place that you'll love coming home to.
Stiehl Falls Homes for Sale
Explore all Nampa, ID homes for sale and get to know the neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Stiehl Falls Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2021.
Stiehl Falls Features & Amenities
- Minutes from the St Luke's Nampa Medical Center, Costco & Target
- Walking paths, gorgeous greenspace throughout (over 1,000 trees)
- Community security sensors and cameras
- City water, pressurized irrigation, and fiber optics
- Building lots with 3 rail fencing from 0.403 acres (17,555 sq ft) to 1.047 acres (45,607 sq ft)
- Desert Springs Elementary - 2.0 mi
- Sage Valley Middle - 1.9 mi
- Vallivue High - 5.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $360 – Annually
- $360 – Setup/Transfer fee
From I-84 take Exit 33B towards Midland Blvd (heading north). Turn left (west) on Cherry Ln then right (north) on Stiehl Creek Dr, Nampa, ID 83687.
Our Nampa real estate experts are here to help you find the perfect place to call home 7 days a week. Contact us online or call (208) 391-4466 today.