- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,070 SqFt
Adams Ridge is a single-family home development by Providence Properties LLC currently under construction at the southwest corner of Midland Boulevard and Ustick Road in East Nampa, ID. This project proposes a variety of living options via single-family lots of various sizes, fourplexes, and apartments. Adams Ridge offers an integrated mix of commercial and retail service opportunities within and adjacent to the various residential components. Sage Valley Middle School and Desert Springs Elementary School are across Ustick Road to the North, while portions of Whitney Springs and the Stiehl Falls subdivision border the site on the western and southern boundaries.
Adams Ridge Homes for Sale
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new subdivisions in Nampa Idaho - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Adams Ridge Features & Amenities
Adams Ridge has been designed around the Middle Lateral, which crosses the site from northwest to southeast. A master pathway is proposed along the lateral for recreation and neighborhood enjoyment.
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached, Single-family attached, Multifamily
- Pricing from the $300s
- Square footage from 1,070 to 3,259
- Bedrooms from 3 to 5, Bathrooms from 2 to 4
- Swimming pool & community clubhouse, two children's playgrounds, pathways and open space greenspace
- Homesites range from 0.109 acres (4,743 sq ft) to 0.274 acres (11,950 sq ft)
- Approximately 448 single-family building lots on 159 acres
- Desert Springs Elementary - 0.3 mi
- Sage Valley Middle - 0.2 mi
- Ridgevue High - 3.3 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $450 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
Southwest corner of Ustick Rd and Midland Blvd east of Santa Ana Ave - Nampa, ID 83687.