In Northeast Nampa community Meriwether Park, homeowners will find an exceptional location with an affordable price. With quick access to Cherry Lane and I-84, residents can travel to Meridian and Nampa in minutes and enjoy all that Idaho's two fastest growing cities have to offer. Found in a well kept, newer construction neighborhood, Meriwether Park homes for sale offer large fully fenced yards, perfect for summer BBQs. Priced in the $400s, Meriwether Park is worth a look for anyone balancing location and budget.
Meriwether Park Real Estate
- New homes from the $400s
- Square footage from 1,401 to 2,710
- Bedrooms from 3 to 5, Bathrooms from 2 to 2.5
- Community Park
- Homesites: 0.17 acres (6,970 sq ft) to 0.34 acres (14,810 sq ft)
- East Canyon Elementary - 1.9 mi
- Sage Valley Middle - 2.9 mi
- Ridgevue High - 1.7 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $255 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
From I-84, take exit 36 heading north on Franklin Blvd past Cherry Lane. Turn right (east) on Toussand Dr, Nampa, ID 83687.
To find out more about living in Meriwether Park, contact us online or call our local Nampa real estate agents at (208) 391-4466 today.