Ridgevue Estates is a new home development by MRH Homes currently under construction near Linden Road and Franklin Boulevard in Northeast Nampa, ID. The Ridgevue Estates Subdivision consists of 358 single-family homes with an expected 2025 build-out year. The development is planning to extend Spruce Road to Franklin Road for site access. The development is connected to Timberlake Subdivision to the south, which has access to Ustick Road. Vallivue High School is located northwest of the site at the intersection of Madison Road and Linden Road.
Ridgevue Estates Homes for Sale
Ridgevue Estates Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Priced from the $300s
- Square footage from 1,404 to 2,107
- The minimum lot size is 0.16 acres (7,001 sq ft). The average size is 0.184 acres (8,002 sq ft).
- Approximately 358 single-family building lots on 99.47 acres
- East Canyon Elementary
- Sage Valley Middle
- Ridgevue High
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
South of Linden Rd between Madison Rd and Franklin Rd - Nampa, ID 83687.
Want to learn more about Ridgevue Estates? We know Treasure Valley neighborhoods better than anyone–call our experienced Nampa Idaho Realtors at (208) 391-4466 or request more info online.