- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,278 SqFt
Tucked within the Treasure Valley's blossoming Southwest corridor, Fairhaven is a welcoming refuge at the end of your busy day. Its prime location at Cherry Lane and North Can-Ada Road gives you a quick commute to Boise, so you'll spend less time in the car and more time doing what you love. Plus, you'll enjoy easy access to great shopping, dining, recreation, entertainment and more. Fairhaven is your tranquil hideaway at the heart of it all in Nampa, Idaho.
Fairhaven Homes for Sale
Fairhaven Real Estate
- Pricing from the $400s
- Square footage from 1,278 to 3,532
- Beds from 2 to 6, Baths from 2 to 4
- Community pool, park and playground
- Formally known as Canyon Creek subdivision
- Homesites from 0.148 acres (6,447 sq ft) to 0.411 acres (17,903 sq ft)
- East Canyon Elementary - 4.3 mi
- Sage Valley Middle - 5.3 mi
- Ridgevue High School - 4.1 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $690 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
From I-84, take exit 38 heading north on Idaho Center Blvd (turns into Can-Ada Rd past Cherry Ln). Turn left (west) on E Canyon Crossing - Nampa, ID 83687.
Fairhaven Video Gallery
Learn more about everything Fairhaven has to offer, contact us online or call our Nampa real estate experts at (208) 391-4466 today.