- 3 Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- 1,822 SqFt
Arbor is a single-family home subdivision currently under construction at the northwest corner of Ustick Road and Midland Boulevard in East Nampa, ID. The Arbor subdivision will be Meridian-based Brighton Development Inc.'s first development in Canyon County. Phase One's 126 homesites became available in the second half of 2019. Sage Valley Middle School and Desert Springs Elementary School are located just to the west, while portions of Castle Peak and the Blackhawk subdivision border the site on the northern and western boundaries.
Arbor Homes for Sale
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new Nampa subdivisions - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Arbor Features & Amenities
- Pricing from the $300s
- Square footage from 1,490 to 2,800
- Bedrooms from 3 to 4
- Bathrooms from 2 to 4
- Modern Farmhouse and Urban trends will highly inspire homes built at Arbor.
- Two swimming pools and clubhouses, two playgrounds, multiple walking paths and open spaces.
- Approximately 475 building lots 101 acres
- Desert Springs Elementary - 0.2 mi
- Sage Valley Middle - 0.2 mi
- Vallivue High - 5.1 mi
Northwest corner of Midland Blvd and Ustick Rd - Nampa, ID 83687.