- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3,606 SqFt
Windsor Creek Caldwell
Windsor Creek is a suburban community situated off Lake Ave, just north of Karcher Rd. With its convenient location in South Caldwell, ID, Windsor Creek residents are close to shopping, restaurants, freeway access, and the Treasure Valley Marketplace with a Target and Costco. Windsor Creek homes for sale are priced in the $300s and $500s; a great value considering the typical floor plan offers nearly 1,800 square feet. This neighborhood is also part of the celebrated Vallivue School District. With its fantastic location, spacious homes, and reasonable prices, it’s easy to see why this Caldwell neighborhood is so attractive.
Windsor Creek Homes for Sale
Looking for Caldwell new construction? Browse our complete guide to new subdivisions in Caldwell ID and find the perfect place to call home.
Windsor Creek Real Estate
- Floor plans from 1,125 to 2,710
- Bedrooms from 3 to 5, Bathrooms from 2 to 2.5
- Large common areas with playground, sports court
- Homesites: 0.13 acres (5,663 sq ft) to 0.20 acres (8,712 sq ft)
- Lakevue Elementary - 5 min/1.6 mi
- Vallivue Middle - 6 min/3.3 mi
- Vallivue High - 5 min/1.8 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $350 – Annually
- $550 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Karcher Rd head north on Lake Ave. Turn right (east) on Fairlight St, Caldwell, ID 83607.
To learn more about Windsor Creek subdivision homes for sale in Caldwell, contact us online or call our Idaho real estate experts at (208) 391-4466 today.