- 4 Beds
- 3.5 Baths
- 2,444 SqFt
Albion Acres Caldwell
Can't decide between city and country living? Welcome to the Albion Acres subdivision. These 2-acre county homesites are located in North Caldwell, Idaho just off the freeway. Residents are right around the corner from the Middleton School District, Purple Sage Golf Course and the new St. Luke’s Nampa Medical Center. Albion Acres homeowners will enjoy beautiful walking paths throughout that lead to the neighborhood pond. Best of all, Albion Acres real estate is far enough away from the city, you will still be able to enjoy that fresh country air.
Albion Acres Homes for Sale
Albion Acres Real Estate
- Pricing from $479,900
- Square footage from 2,200 to 5,061
- Beds from 3 to 6, Baths from 2.5 to 4.5
- Homesites: 1.74 acres (75,794 sq ft) to 2.10 acres (91,476 sq ft)
Albion Acres Amenities
- Power, natural gas, fiber optics for high spend internet and cable TV
- The CC&R's allow for livestock and hobby farms
- Paved roads maintained by the city
- Pressurized Irrigation
- Purple Sage Elementary - 2.8 mi
- Middleton Middle - 4.3 mi
- Middleton High - 2.3 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $350 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
North on I-84 to exit 25. Turn right on ID-44 towards Middleton. Left (north) on Old Hwy 30 for one mile. Turn right (east) on Willis Rd, then left (north) on El Paso - Caldwell, ID 83607.
Questions about Albion Acres Caldwell homes & building lots? Get in touch with our local Idaho real estate agents online or by phone (208) 391-4466.