Cumberland Estates Caldwell
Caldwell's premier Cumberland Estates subdivision is not to be missed. This beautiful community is only minutes from I-84, Nampa-Caldwell Blvd, hospitals, parks, shopping and close to many schools of all grades. Plus, this location provides an easy commute to anywhere in the Treasure Valley. With a community pool, clubhouse, and nearby Canyon Community Baseball Park there is never a dull moment in Cumberland Estates.
Search all Caldwell new homes on WeKnowBoise.com, your source for local home builders in Caldwell, Boise and throughout the Treasure Valley.
Cumberland Estates Real Estate Features
- Square footage from 1,718 to 2,426
- Beds from 3 to 4, Baths from 2 to 3
- RV parking and shops allowed
- Private community pool & clubhouse
- Homesites: 0.21 acres (9,148 sq ft) to 0.43 acres (18,730 sq ft)
- Lewis & Clark Elementary - 0.6 mi
- Syringa Middle - 1.8 mi
- Caldwell High - 2 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $90 – Quarterly
- $475 – Setup/Transfer fee
From I-84 take Exit 33A towards Nampa-Marsing, merge onto Karcher Rd and continue for 5 miles. Turn right on at 10th Ave, the left (west) on Meadowlark St - Caldwell, ID 83607.
Get the Idaho real estate experts working for you. Contact us today to get the latest Caldwell real estate information - (208) 391-4466.