Cumberland Estates Caldwell
Caldwell's premier Cumberland Estates subdivision is not to be missed. This beautiful community is only minutes from I-84, Nampa-Caldwell Blvd, hospitals, parks, shopping and close to many schools of all grades. Plus, this location provides an easy commute to anywhere in the Treasure Valley. With a community pool, clubhouse, and nearby Canyon Community Baseball Park there is never a dull moment in Cumberland Estates.
Cumberland Estates Homes for Sale
Cumberland Estates Real Estate Features
- New homes from the $300s
- Square footage from 1,718 to 2,426
- Beds from 3 to 4, Baths from 2 to 3
- RV parking and shops allowed
- Private community pool & clubhouse
- Homesites: 0.21 acres (9,148 sq ft) to 0.43 acres (18,730 sq ft)
- Lewis & Clark Elementary - 0.6 mi
- Syringa Middle - 1.8 mi
- Caldwell High - 2 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $375 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
From I-84 take Exit 33A towards Nampa-Marsing, merge onto Karcher Rd and continue for 5 miles. Turn right on at 10th Ave, the left (west) on Meadowlark St - Caldwell, ID 83607.
Get the Idaho new construction experts working for you. Contact us today to get the latest Cumberland Estates, Caldwell real estate information - (208) 391-4466.