Willis Creek Subdivision
If you are looking for a quiet home in the country with all the amenities, don't miss Willis Creek. Located near Willis Road and Emmett Road, the Willis Creek subdivision is less than five minutes from Middleton and I-84, and less than ten from Caldwell. Just past the landscaped entry, you'll find a year-round creek, community park, duck pond and a covered gathering area with picnic tables. Residents love their gently sloped, acre plus properties bound by mature trees; perfect for taking in Idaho sunsets. Children in the community attend highly regarded Middleton School District Schools.
Willis Creek Real Estate
- Year-round Hill Creek, walking pathway, community park and duck pond with a picnic shelter
- Near Purple Sage Golf Course
- Pressurized irrigation, natural gas, underground utilities
- Outbuilding & shops permitted
- 16 homesites from 1.00 acre (43,560 sq ft) to 2.25 acres (98,010 sq ft)
- Middleton Heights Elementary - 2.0 mi
- Middleton Middle - 2.6 mi
- Middleton High - 0.5 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $440 – Annually
- $200 – Setup/Transfer fee
West on Highway 44 through Middleton. Turn right (north) on Emmett Rd and follow the roundabout to the third right heading west on Willis Rd. Proceed 200 yards and turn right (north) on Willis Creek St - Caldwell, ID 83607.