- 0 Beds
- 0 Baths
- 0 SqFt
Sagewood Subdivision Meridian
Explore all available Meridian new homes for sale in Sagewood through the listings below. With fantastic views of the Boise Foothills and the Rocky Mountains, the freeway from either direction is only moments away. The Village at Meridian is full of new shopping, dining, and entertaining experiences within miles. Make it to downtown Meridian in a hop, skip, or a beat, while downtown Boise is a short commute. Take your friends to Wahooz on chilly days and Roaring Springs in the heat of the summer. More about Sagewood real estate >
Sagewood Homes for Sale
Sagewood Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2019.
Sagewood Features & Amenities
- Pricing from $251,740 - $395,990
- Square footage from 1,415 to 3,730
- Beds 3-5, Baths 2-3.5
- Homesites: 44 building lots, covering 15.44 acres and ranging in size from 0.14 acres (6,100 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.34 acres (14,810 Sq. Ft.).
- Mary McPherson Elementary - 2.9 mi
- Victory Middle - 0.8 mi
- Meridian High - 3.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $400 – Annually
- $400 – Setup/Transfer fee
Head west on Overland Rd from Eagle Rd. Turn left (south) on Woodsage Ave, just past Stoddard Rd - Meridian, ID 83642.
Explore Southwest Meridian Neighborhoods
< All Meridian Homes for Sale