Caspian is a single-family home development by Mason Creek Farm, LLC, currently under construction in Kuna, ID. The Caspian subdivision is located between Linder and Ten Mile Roads, north of Lake Hazel Road. The equestrian-themed project includes 497 buildable lots over approximately 131.75 acres with an approximate density of 3.77 homes per acre.
Caspian Homes for Sale
Looking for new construction homes in Kuna, Idaho? Browse our complete guide to new Kuna subdivisions and find the perfect place to call home.
Caspian Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Priced from the $500s
- Amenities include two community pools, a park, walking paths, and ten acres of open space
- Top Builder(s): Core Building Co, Hallmark Homes, Harding Homes, Venta Homes
- Status: Now Selling
- Open space: 6.22% (8.2 acres)
- Approximately 497 single-family building lots on 131.75 acres
- Mary McPherson Elementary – 6 min/3.4 mi
- Victory Middle – 7 min/3.9 mi
- Meridian High – 10 min/5 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $450 – Annually
- $200 – Setup/Transfer fee
North of Lake Hazel Rd between Linder Rd and Ten Mile Rd. Phase one is located off Ten Mile (just north of Lake Hazel) at Firefoot Dr - Kuna, ID 83634.
Looking for the perfect place to call home? We’re here to help you; contact us online or call our local Treasure Valley real estate agents today (208) 391-4466.