Caspian is a single-family home development by Mason Creek Farm, LLC, currently under construction in Kuna, ID. The Caspian subdivision is located between Linder and Ten Mile Roads, north of Lake Hazel Road. The equestrian-themed project includes 497 buildable lots over approximately 131.75 acres with an approximate density of 3.77 homes per acre.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new Kuna subdivisions - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Caspian Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Amenities include two community pools, a park, walking paths, and ten acres of open space
- Top Builder(s): Core Building Co, Hallmark Homes, Harding Homes, Todd Campbell Custom Homes
- Status: Coming Soon
- Open space: 6.22% (8.2 acres)
- Approximately 497 single-family building lots on 131.75 acres
Caspian students and Kuna School District Schools.
North of Lake Hazel Rd between Linder Rd and Ten Mile Rd - Kuna, ID 83634.
Contact us today to learn more about Kuna real estate and homes for sale. We are available 7 days a week to answer your questions - (208) 391-4466.