Fall Creek Meridian
The Fall Creek Subdivision is a new home community in Southwest Meridian, Idaho. The neighborhood offers homeowners a convenient location, easy freeway access and great proximity to shopping. Fall Creek is adjacent to the new Victory Middle School which opened in Fall 2016. The brand new swimming pool and clubhouse are open along with the playground. Homes for sale in Fall Creek offer a wide variety of interior and exterior options: from mudrooms to double sinks, fireplaces and kitchen islands to make your home fit your lifestyle. View our Meridian homes for sale or read more about Fall Creek real estate below.
Fall Creek Homes for Sale
Fall Creek Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2020.
Fall Creek Features & Amenities
- Community pool, clubhouse & playground
- Close to numerous Meridian City Parks
- Easy access to I-84
- Homesites: This 72.55-acre community offers 176 building lots ranging in size from 0.149 acres (6,490 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.801 acres (34,890 Sq. Ft.).
- Mary McPherson Elementary - 3.1 mi
- Victory Middle School - 1.5 mi
- Meridian High School - 4.5 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $650 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
South on Meridian Rd toward Overland Rd. Turn right onto W Overland Rd. Turn left onto S Stoddard Rd, then right onto W Kodiak Dr - Meridian, ID 83642.
Phase 6 was just released and lots are going fast. For the best selection, do not delay - contact us online or call a Meridian new construction specialist at (208) 391-4466 today.