Cedarbrook is a single-family home development currently in the planning stage at the northwest intersection of Amity and Linder Roads in Southwest Meridian, ID.
"Cedarbrook Subdivision is going to be a welcoming community. Homes offered here will appeal to many different household makeups and budgets. From families that are just starting out, to couples whose children are leaving to start their own new adventure and everyone in between, this community will offer something for everyone. Along with open space to roam, there will be meandering walking paths, pool, playground, sport court and other amenities to keep all ages active and engaged. This family-friendly community will provide Meridian residents a haven where they feel safe and that their investment will continue to enrich their lives."
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Meridian new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Cedarbrook Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Square footage from 1,271 to 4,515
- Bedrooms from 2 to 6
- Bathrooms from 2 to 5
- Garages from 2 to 4
- Amenities include a community pool and clubhouse, playground, pocket parks, micro paths, tot-lot, and benches
- Developer: Toll Brothers
- Status: Planning/Zoning
- Qualified open space: 17.6% (20.30 acres)
- The minimum lot size is 0.111 acres (4,828 sq ft) with an average of 0.226 acres (9,814 sq ft).
- Approximately 330 single-family building lots on 118.58 acres
Cedarbrook Subdivision is 5 minutes from the I- 84 Ten-Mile interchange; it is 3 minutes from the newly constructed Fire Station Number 6 located West of Overland Road. Future residents will be minutes away from the elementary site off Overland and Linder, which is anticipated to open 2021-2022. Also, the new Owyhee High School is planned to open in the Fall of 2021.
Northwest corner of Linder Rd and Amity Rd - Meridian, ID 83642.