James Place Meridian
Come home to James Place, a gated 55+ active adult community in the established Ashford Greens neighborhood. Located in the City of Meridian, ID, this vibrant community offers residents low-maintenance living with one and two-story home designs that are both functional and unique. Developed by Brighton Home between 1998 to 2005, James Place offers 71 single-family homes with two to three bedrooms, two to three bathrooms and 1,220 to 2,227 sq ft of living space. Venture out of the community, and you will discover the Lakeview Golf Course and everything you need is just a short trip away. Amenities and ageless appeal make James Place the perfect spot to call home.
James Place Homes for Sale
Learn more about all nearby over 55 communities in Boise including homes for sale, amenities and more.
James Place Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2020.
James Place Features & Amenities
The clubhouse is the heart of the community where neighbors meet to nurture old and new relationships. James Place real estate owners enjoy the community pool, fitness center, multi-purpose center and indoor and outdoor gathering center.
- Clubhouse, kitchen & multi-purpose room, fitness center
- Outdoor pool, patio space
- Walking paths, natural common areas
- Golfing at the public Lakeview Golf Club is just across the street
- All front & backyard care, irrigation, and exterior paint every seven years is included in the HOA fees
Homeowner Association Dues
- $550 – Quarterly
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
Located near W Cherry Ln and N Blackcat Rd of Talamore Blvd - 2299 N Crooked Creek Ln, Meridian, ID 83646.
- Albertsons & Walgreens- 1.9 mi (5 minutes)
- St. Luke's Meridian Medical Center - 8.2 mi (14 minutes)
- Downtown Boise 12 mi (21 minutes)
- Boise Airport 12 mi (21 minutes)
- Boise State University 16.9 mi (24 minutes)
To learn more about homes for sale in James Place, contact us online or call (208) 391-4466. One of our qualified Meridian real estate agents will be glad to assist you 7 days a week.