Veltex Building Condos Boise
The Veltex Building Condos, located at 5th and Main Streets, set a new standard of excellence in downtown Boise living. The award-winning building was completed in 2004 and offers luxury homebuyers four custom-designed residences. All of the penthouse units feature panoramic views, large living areas, and expansive outdoor patios. The uniquely "quiet" location is just blocks from the heart of downtown's top restaurants, shopping and cultural events.
Veltex Building Condos for Sale
New Search X
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Veltex Building Features & Amenities
- Mixed-use retail (first -third floor) and residential (fourth & fifth floor)
- Four residential units (initially five) two of which have been combined - two to four bedroom floor plans
- Secured entry with underground parking, elevator
- The historic site was the original location of Veltex service station, a local landmark.
- 2004 winner of the Idaho Historic Preservation Council Orchid Award (Preservation Sensitive New Construction)
Homeowner Association Dues
- $1,669 – Monthly
- $3,388 – Setup/Transfer fee
420 W Main St, Boise, ID 83702
Downtown Boise Condominium Buildings
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All listings provided by IMLS are marked with the official IMLS IDX logo.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 6:22pm MDT.