Royal Plaza Boise
The Royal Plaza is a condominium building located in Downtown Boise, Idaho. The building was completed in 2008 and contains 26 condominium residences ranging in size from 1203 Sq. Ft. to 2902 Sq. Ft. Both two and three bedroom condos are available with two to two and a half bathrooms. Boise’s dynamic, vibrant downtown has a style of life that continually places the city on “best places to live” lists. Centrally located on the site of the historic Royal Restaurant, the Royal Plaza puts you at the heart of all that Boise has to offer.
Royal Plaza Boise Condos for Sale
Browse all Downtown Boise condos.
Royal Plaza Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2023.
Amenities and Services
- Residents Only Exercise Facility
- Large (additional) Private Storage
- Secure Entry, Private Secured Parking
- Concrete and Steel construction
- Rooftop Kitchen and Patio
- Dozens of restaurants, shops, boutiques, theaters and galleries are within a few minutes walk. Ann Morrison Park, Julia Davis Park and the Green Belt are conveniently close. The orchestra, opera, ballet, professional and college sports are all downtown.
Homeowner Association Dues
- $390 to $620 – Monthly*
- $1000 – Setup/Transfer fee
*Numbers are approximate and vary by Condo unit.
1112 W Main St, Boise, ID 83702
Let one of our Downtown Boise experts help you find the perfect condo for sale at the Royal Plaza. Contact us online or call (208) 391-4466.