Sagewood West is a new single-family subdivision under development east of Linder Road and south of Overland Road in Southwest Meridian, ID. The Sagewood West subdivision consists of 53 detached single-family homes that will be a mixture of one and two stories. Home sizes range from approximately 1,800 square feet to 2,200 square feet. Lots range in sizes from 4,914 to 8,562 square feet, with an average of 5,545 square feet. Located just west of the established Sagewood neighborhood and north of Fall Creek, the subdivision is a short distance to a grocery store, home improvement store, and restaurants.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Meridian new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Sagewood West Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Square footage from 1,800
- Amenities include two pathways, common area art, multiple seating areas, a plaza, and climbing boulders
- Developer: Southpoint Estates, LLC (Corey Barton)
- Status: Under Construction
- 53 homesites range from 0.113 acres (4,914 sq ft) to 0.197 acres (8,562 sq ft)
Nearby neighborhood schools (subject to change) include Mary McPherson Elementary, Victory Middle, and Meridian High.
The site is located at 1335 W Overland Rd, between Linder Rd and Stoddard Rd - Meridian, ID 83642.