Perch Meadows is a new single-family subdivision under construction at 6300 North Ulmer Lane in Garden City, ID. The development will offer 24 homes on just over 6.4 acres. The goal of the Perch Meadows developers is to create a residential subdivision that is desirable in terms of location, home design, and amenities that complement the surrounding neighborhood. The property is bounded by Ulmer Lane on the west, Wakefield Meadows Subdivision on the north, and Pandion Meadows Subdivision on the east and south.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Boise new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Perch Meadows Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Amenities include community open space with gazebo, and access to existing multi-use pathways
- Developer: Jim Jewett
- Status: Approved on October 21, 2020, by the Planning and Zoning Commission
- Open space: 8%
- Homesites range from 0.138 acres (6,001 sq ft) to 0.250 acres (10,900 sq ft)
- Approximately 24 single-family building lots on 6.4 acres
From Bogart Ln, head west on State St (Hwy-44). Turn left (south) on Arney Ln, then right (west) on Osprey Meadows Dr - Garden City, ID 83714.