The Flourish subdivision is a new single-family home development located near the northwest corner of 45th and Adams streets in Garden City, ID. Flourish consists of 20 lots for single-family units, six lots for detached garages, and four common areas. Sales for available homes begin in the $300s with sizes ranging from 900 to 1,800 square feet.
Flourish Real Estate
All homes will have porches facing public streets if the property is adjacent to the street, and all units will have porches on the common lawn areas. The style is intended to evoke an industrial farmhouse aesthetic. Units will have varied rooflines and staggered facades. Each Flourish home will have two different materials, each with a different color. The primary material is board and batten with accents of stucco, metal siding, or horizontal siding.
- Priced from the $300s
- Square Footage from 945 to 1,860
- Beds 2 to 4, Baths 2 to 3
- Energy Star certified, 2x6 exterior wall construction & solar-ready
- Homesites: 20 building lots on 1.359 acres
- Mountain View Elementary - 7 min/2 mi
- River Glen Jr - 10 min/4.0 mi
- Capital High - 7 min/2.5 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 – Annually
- $150 – Setup/Transfer fee
The subdivision is located at the northwest corner of 45th St and Adams St - Garden City, ID 83714.