Welcome to 36 Oak, the perfect neighborhood for those looking for a vibrant and convenient lifestyle. Located in the Live-Work-Create District of Garden City, ID, these contemporary homes and townhomes offer low-maintenance living as the HOA handles exterior landscaping. Enjoy carefree living while being just a short walk from Quinn's Pond and Esther Simplot Park, where you can enjoy outdoor recreation along the beautiful Boise River Greenbelt. Plus, you'll have easy access to a variety of restaurants, wineries, and coffee bars. And if you're looking for more excitement, Downtown Boise's nightlife is only minutes away. Come experience the perfect balance of urban living and outdoor recreation at 36 Oak.
36 Oak Homes for Sale
36 Oak Features & Amenities
- Cottages, single-family, townhomes and live-work options
- Floor plans from 616 to 2,011 square feet
- Energy Star Certified construction
- HOA-maintained neighborhood
- Builder: NeighborWorks
- Homesites: This 2.16-acre community offers 24 building lots ranging in size from 0.021 acres (915 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.083 acres (3,615 Sq. Ft.).
- Whittier Elementary – 1.2 mi
- North Jr – 2.8 mi
- Boise High – 2.6 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $40 to $50 – Monthly
- $150 – Setup/Transfer fee
E 36th St from W Chinden Blvd. 3639 N Carr Ln, Garden City, ID 83714.