36 Oak Boise
The 36 Oak subdivision offers artfully designed new homes and townhomes adjacent to the Waterfront District and the emerging Live-Work-Create District in Garden City, ID. Located minutes from Downtown Boise, new homeowners are a short walk or bike ride to the Greenbelt, Whitewater Park, Quinn's Pond, and the future Esther Simplot Park. These new Boise homes for sale offer a low-maintenance lifestyle with HOA covered landscaping.
36 Oak Homes for Sale
36 Oak Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2020.
Features & Amenities
- Cottages, single-family, townhomes and live-work options
- Floor plans from 616 to 2,011 square feet
- Energy Star Certified construction
- HOA-maintained neighborhood
- Builder: NeighborWorks
- Homesites: This 2.16-acre community offers 24 building lots ranging in size from 0.021 acres (915 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.083 acres (3,615 Sq. Ft.).
- Whittier Elementary – 1.2 mi
- North Jr – 2.8 mi
- Boise High – 2.6 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $40 to $50 – Monthly
- $150 – Setup/Transfer fee
E 36th St from W Chinden Blvd. 3639 N Carr Ln, Garden City, ID 83714.