Located near Collister Drive and Hill Road in Northwest Boise, ID, Purshia Hills consists of 8 single-family buildable lots. Proximity to the Ridge to Rivers Trail system, Castle Hills Park, and the Boise Foothills provide residents with ample recreation opportunities and amenities. Purshia Hills offers 2-story homes with a modern architectural style that is complementary to and cohesive with the surrounding homes in the neighborhood. The houses are designed with natural materials such as stucco, wood, stone, and metal.
Purshia Hills Homes for Sale
Explore all Boise ID homes for sale and get to know the neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com.
Purshia Hills Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Priced from the $800s
- Square footage from 2,163 to 2,577
- Builder: Cook Brothers Construction
- 8 homesites from 0.072 acres (3,130 sq ft) to 0.121 acres (5,284 sq ft)
- Cynthia Mann Elementary - 2 min/0.5 mi
- Hillside Jr - 4 min/1.4 mi
- Boise High - 11 min/4.3 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $650 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
Northwest corner of Collister Dr and Hill Rd - Boise, ID 83703.
Looking for the perfect place to call home? We’re here to help you; contact us online or call our local Boise real estate agents today (208) 391-4466.