Cartwright Ranch Boise
Cartwright Ranch at Hidden Springs is a premier master-planned community, nestled in the scenic Boise foothills. Cartwright Ranch (aka Neville Ranch) offers a beautiful rural environment, with over 810 acres of open space and trails held in conservation and dedicated to the resident's use. Cartwright Ranch has recreational, educational and retail amenities all within the community at Hidden Springs, Idaho. Here residents can enjoy over 24 acres of parks/grassy common areas, a community orchard, a clubhouse with rec room, sand volleyball court, and an event barn. Learn more about Cartwright Ranch real estate below.
Cartwright Ranch Homes for Sale
Cartwright Ranch Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2020.
Cartwright Ranch Features & Amenities
You are certain to find the lifestyle you’ll love living, in a quality home, you’ll love living in. Your next new home is in Cartwright Ranch! It is close enough to everything, yet still removed from the hustle and bustle of life.
- New homes from the $400s
- Square footage from 1,713 to 5,986
- Beds from 2 to 6, Baths from 2 to 6
- Retail and professional service within the community; nearby Boise Foothills trails
- Top Builders: Alturas Homes, Boise Building Co, Brighton Homes, Coleman Homes
- Full range of homesites from 0.10 to 0.60 acres (4,356 to 26,136 sq ft)
- 680 acres featuring 682 single-family building lots.
- Hidden Springs Elementary - 0.6 mi
- Hillside Junior High - 9.1 mi
- Boise High - 9.1 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $253.75 – Quarterly
- $295 – Setup/Transfer fee
North on Gary Lane. Continue through to W Hill Road Pkwy. Turn left on N Seaman Gulch Rd, then right onto W Hidden Springs Dr. Turn right on N. Humphrey’s Way - Boise, ID 83714.
Cartwright Ranch Video Gallery
Are you looking for retreat-style living with a permanent address? Then Cartwright Ranch is a great option. Contact us today to get the process started - (208) 391-4466.
Explore Northwest Boise Neighborhoods
< All Boise Homes for Sale