Pine Tree Village Boise
Live comfortably in the newer construction community of Pine Tree Village. This affordable West Boise neighborhood offers a variety of single-family homes and townhomes, all with low-maintenance living thanks to the HOA-provided exterior and yard maintenance. Enjoy community amenities such as a heated pool, clubhouse, and exercise room. Single-family homes in Pine Tree Village typically range from 1,400 to 1,600 square feet, while townhomes offer an average of 1,340 square feet. Located near Franklin Road and Maple Grove Road, Pine Tree Village provides the perfect balance of comfort and convenience.
Pine Tree Village Homes for Sale
Pine Tree Village Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2023.
- All Counter Surfaces are 1 1/4″ Solid Slab Granite
- Plumbing Fixtures, Light Fixtures & Door Hardware are Brushed Nickel
- Low E Vinyl Windows
- 2 Zoned Rheem Heating and Cooling System
- Solid Alder Front Door
- GE Stainless Steel Appliances
- Euro Style Custom Cabinets with Solid Alder Doors and Full Extension Drawers
- Premium Real Hardwood Flooring
- Fully Landscaped with Private, Fenced Backyards
- Horizon Elementary
- West Junior High School
- Borah High School
From S Maple Grove Rd and W Franklin Rd, head south on Maple Grove. Turn left (east) on W Shoup Ave.
Homeowner Association Dues
- $90 – Monthly
- $443 – Setup/Transfer fee
Explore West Boise Neighborhoods
< All Boise Homes for Sale