Pine Tree Village Boise
Pine Tree Village is a new construction community offering both single-family and townhomes. Located in West Boise, ID near Franklin Rd. and Maple Grove. All of the exterior and yard maintenance is provided by the HOA. The community includes a heated pool, clubhouse and exercise room. Single-family homes typically range in size from 1400 to 1600 sq ft. New construction homes are sold between $145,500-$185,000. The typical size for Townhomes is 1340 sq ft. New construction prices range from $138,900 to $146,500.
Pine Tree Village Homes for Sale
Pine Tree Village Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2019.
- All Counter Surfaces are 1 1/4″ Solid Slab Granite
- Plumbing Fixtures, Light Fixtures & Door Hardware are Brushed Nickel
- Low E Vinyl Windows
- 2 Zoned Rheem Heating and Cooling System
- Solid Alder Front Door
- GE Stainless Steel Appliances
- Euro Style Custom Cabinets with Solid Alder Doors and Full Extension Drawers
- Premium Real Hardwood Flooring
- Fully Landscaped with Private, Fenced Backyards
- Horizon Elementary
- West Junior High School
- Borah High School
From S Maple Grove Rd and W Franklin Rd, head south on Maple Grove. Turn left (east) on W Shoup Ave.
Homeowner Association Dues
- $70 – Monthly
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
Explore West Boise Neighborhoods
< All Boise Homes for Sale