Pine Tree Village Boise
Pine Tree Village is a newer construction community offering both single-family and townhomes. Located in West Boise, ID near Franklin Road and Maple Grove Road, all of the exterior and yard maintenance is provided by the HOA. The community includes a heated pool, clubhouse and exercise room. Single-family homes typically range in size from 1,400 to 1,600 square feet, while townhomes average 1,340 square feet. Pine Tree Village home prices range from $200,000 to $300,000.
Pine Tree Village Homes for Sale
Pine Tree Village Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2021.
- All Counter Surfaces are 1 1/4″ Solid Slab Granite
- Plumbing Fixtures, Light Fixtures & Door Hardware are Brushed Nickel
- Low E Vinyl Windows
- 2 Zoned Rheem Heating and Cooling System
- Solid Alder Front Door
- GE Stainless Steel Appliances
- Euro Style Custom Cabinets with Solid Alder Doors and Full Extension Drawers
- Premium Real Hardwood Flooring
- Fully Landscaped with Private, Fenced Backyards
- Horizon Elementary
- West Junior High School
- Borah High School
From S Maple Grove Rd and W Franklin Rd, head south on Maple Grove. Turn left (east) on W Shoup Ave.
Homeowner Association Dues
- $70 – Monthly
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
Explore West Boise Neighborhoods
< All Boise Homes for Sale