- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,069 SqFt
Cole Bluff Cottages
The Cole Bluff Cottages are a single-family home development currently under construction near Cole Road and Fairview Avenue in West Boise, ID. Phase 1 of the Cole Bluff Cottages will offer 19 units with sizes ranging from 813 to 1,998 square feet. Home designs will feature traditional cottage styles and will include a variety of materials, coordinating color palettes, spacious windows, entrance awnings, and shingled roofs.
Cole Bluff Cottages Homes for Sale
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Boise new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com.
Cole Bluff Cottages Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached, Single-family attached
- Priced from the $300s
- Floor plans from one to three stories
- Square footage from 813 to 1,998
- Bedrooms from 2 to 4
- Bathrooms from 1 to 2
- Garages from 1
- ENERGY STAR certified construction
- Status: Now Selling
- Developer: NeighborWorks Boise
- 7 single-family and 32 multifamily homesites
- Morley Nelson Elementary – 4 min/0.9 mi
- Fairmont Jr – 4 min/0.6 mi
- Capital High – 7 min/2.2 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $660 – Annually
- $150 – Setup/Transfer fee
Southwest corner of Cole Rd and Fairview Ave - Boise, ID 83704.
Looking for the best Treasure Valley neighborhood to call home? We can help; contact us today and see for yourself what hundreds of happy Idaho real estate owners already know.