Turf Farm Subdivision
Turf Farm is a single-family home development by Brighton Investments currently under construction at the northeast corner of South Eagle Road and East Lake Hazel Road in Southeast Meridian, ID. The project will be constructed in two phases; the northern half is expected to be developed in 2019. The subdivision plats will be integrated into the established Century Farm subdivision with the final plats anticipated to be numerical sequence extensions of that project.
Turf Farm Features & Amenities
A paved regional pathway will be located along the west side of Ten Mile Creek as a continuation of the system constructed in prior phases of Century Farm subdivision.
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Expected pricing: $309,900 - $599,900
- Square footage from 1,660
- Status: Under Construction
- Qualified open space: 14.99% (4 acres)
- Homesites start at 0.131 acres (5,728 sq ft) with an average size of 0.171 acres (7,461 sq ft)
- Approximately 120 building lots 35.35 acres
- Hillsdale Elementary - 1.2 mi
- Lake Hazel Middle - 1.8 mi
- Mountain View High - 4.1 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
Northeast corner of Lake Hazel Rd and Eagle Rd - Meridian, ID 83642.