Summerwood is a single-family home development by WHPacific currently in the planning stage at 4052 and 4202 West Daphne Street in Northwest Meridian, ID. The Summerwood subdivision will be part of the greater Bridgetower West development, and will be located just east of Bridgetower West's Phase 1 (Vicenza subdivision). The project site is 9.9 acres and there are homes/structures located on both lots that will be removed before construction begins. The community includes a total of 31 lots, with 26 lots for single-family detached residential homes and five open space lots.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new subdivisions in Meridian Idaho - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Summerwood Features & Amenities
The Bridgetower West neighborhood park, with clubhouse and pool, is a short walk (less than 1000 feet) from the Summerwood Subdivision. A green space in the middle of the subdivision will include an open play area, meandering sidewalk, and benches under the abundant trees and shrubs. This area will provide an attractive meeting spot for neighbors.
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Expected pricing: $400s to the $500s
- Bedrooms from 2-3,
- Status: Planning/Zoning
- Qualified open space: 8.1% (2.62 acres)
- Homesites start at 0.215 acres (9,360 sq ft) with an average size of 0.274 acres (11,939 sq ft)
- Approximately 26 building lots 9.98 acres
- Ponderosa Elementary – 2.1 mi
- Star Middle – 6.2 mi
- Meridian High School – 4.0 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $180 – Quarterly
- $450 – Setup/Transfer fee
North of Meridian Rd and east of Black Cat Rd.
4202 W Daphne St, Meridian, ID 83646.