Spring Valley is a new master-planned community under development in the northwest Eagle, ID foothills. The first phase is set on 1,006 acres with 504 acres of open community space and is planned to include 2,200 residential units with a 150,000 square foot Village Center (non-residential). Of the proposed homes to be built, 1,447 will be single-family houses, 488 attached townhomes, and 264 apartments.
Browse all new homes in Eagle Idaho, or discover your perfect neighborhood with our complete guide to new subdivisions in Eagle.
Spring Valley Features & Amenities
The development will include a community center and local government facilities, including police and fire stations, a public school, and a library.
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached, Single-family attached, Multifamily
- Expected pricing: $250,000 to $1,000,000
- Builder(s): Multiple
- Status: Under Construction
- Homesites range from 0.069 acres (3,000 sq ft)
- Developer: GWC Capital, LLC (a division of the Clyde Companies)
- 7,160 single-family attached and detached building lots (based on the maximum allowable) on 6,017 acres
First Phase Master Plan
The first phase is located in the foothills one mile north of Beacon Light Rd and Linder Rd (3,000 ft northeast of the State Hwy-16 at Equest Ln intersection) - Eagle, ID.
Looking for the perfect place to call home? We’re here to help you; contact us online or call our local Eagle real estate agents today (208) 391-4466.