Spring Rock is a new master-planned community by Idaho based Ten Mile Creek LLC currently under development along the south side of Ten Mile Creek Road in Kuna, ID. This 761-acre subdivision will be divided into various phases. It will ultimately include 1,925 single-family houses, 372 multifamily units, 83,000 square feet of commercial space, a 600 student elementary school site, and private and public area open spaces. Spring Rock's common space amenities include parks, pathways, trails, and swimming pools. Additionally, two large proposed parks will be dedicated to the City of Kuna: one for fishing and the other to be a large area for soccer, football and other sports.
The first phase of Spring Rock consists of 825 building lots and will be completed over the course of 5 to 10 years, depending on market conditions. The developer expects all phases to be completed in about 20 years.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new Kuna subdivisions - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Spring Rock Features & Amenities
Spring Rock proposed amenities include a 35-acre community park, fishing pond, local and regional pathways and trails with BLM access, and private swimming pools.
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached, Single-family attached, Multifamily
- Expected pricing: from $300,000
- Developer: Ten Mile Creek LLC (principals include David Yoragson, Chris Findlay, and Patt Duynslager)
- Status: Planning/Zoning (phase one approved by ACHD on 12-11-19 and the City of Kuna P and Z on 1-28-20)
- Qualified Open space: 20% (160 acres)
- The minimum lot size is 0.073 acres (3,200 sq ft) with an average size of 0.096 acres (4,196 sq ft).
- Homesites range from 0.109 acres (4,743 sq ft) to 0.274 acres (11,950 sq ft)
- Approximately 1,925 single-family building lots and 372 apartment units on 761 acres
Spring Rock students will attend Kuna School District schools.
Access to the development will be provided at various points along Ten Mile Creek Rd, Five Mile Rd, and Hubbard Rd - Kuna, ID 83634.
Contact us today to learn more about Kuna real estate and homes for sale. We are available 7 days a week to answer your questions - (208) 391-4466.