Snoqualmie River Eagle
Welcome to Snoqualmie River, the newest phase of the esteemed Legacy subdivision. A planned community spanning 590 acres, Legacy offers more amenities within the community than most other Eagle, Idaho neighborhoods. Known for its 90 acres of common area, lush landscaping, numerous water features, a 7-acre pond, Snoqualmie River homes for sale complement the neighborhood’s rich features. Recreational opportunities include a practice golf course, tennis courts, soccer fields, and two swimming pools with a community clubhouse.
Snoqualmie River Homes for Sale
Snoqualmie River Real Estate Features
- Priced from the $700s
- Square footage from 1,800 to 3,500
- Bedrooms from 3 to 5, Bathrooms from 2 to 3.5
- Garages from 2 to 4
- Homesites from 0.146 acres (6,360 Sq. Ft.) to 0.37 acres (16,117 Sq. Ft.)
- Star Elementary - 3.5 mi (7 min)
- Star Middle - 1.6 mi (4 min)
- Eagle High - 2.5 mi (4 min)
Homeowner Association Dues
- $416 – Quarterly
- $350 – Setup/Transfer fee
Head west on ID-44 from Eagle Rd. Turn right (north) on Palmer Ln then left (west) on Decathlon St - Eagle, ID 83616.