Sky Mesa Highlands
Sky Mesa Highlands is a single-family home subdivision by HHS Construction currently under development near Eagle Road and Lake Hazel Road in Southeast Meridian, ID. The plan for Sky Mesa Highlands includes 75 building lots on approximately 30.6 acres of land. A pathway within the community will connect to the established Sky Mesa subdivision to the north.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Meridian new subdivisions - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Sky Mesa Highlands Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Square footage from 1,800
- Residents will have access to greater Sky Mesa amenities
- Builder(s): Boise Hunter Homes
- Status: Planning/Zoning
- Qualified Open space: 15.5% (4.76 acres)
- The minimum lot size is 0.184 acres (8,000 sq ft) with an average size of 0.253 acres (11,000 sq ft).
- Approximately 75 single-family building lots on 31.96 acres
Northwest corner of Eagle Rd and Lake Hazel Rd - Meridian, ID 83642
Contact us today to learn more about Meridian real estate and homes for sale. We are available 7 days a week to answer your questions - (208) 391-4466.