Shelburne South is a single-family home community by Shelburne Properties, LLC currently under development near Cloverdale Road and Amity Road in Southeast Meridian, ID. Offering mostly single-level floor plans, the architecture style of the Shelburne South subdivision will largely be a continuation of the existing Shelburne and Shelburne East neighborhoods with a mix of contemporary forms and modern farmhouse styles. A rich blend of materials ranging from stone to stucco and board-and-batten siding is planned with enriched natural colors.
Discover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Meridian new subdivisions - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Shelburne South Features & Amenities
The Shelburne South Subdivision is planned with open space that provides pedestrian and bicycle connections throughout via a network of parks and pathways.
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Square footage from 1,600 to 2,200
- Amenities include a sports court, a central water feature, and a shaded picnic area
- Developer: Shelburne Properties, LLC
- Status: Planning/Zoning
- Qualified Open space: 15.52% (4.33 acres)
- The minimum lot size is 0.125 acres (5,446 sq ft) with an average size of 0.161 acres (6,994 sq ft).
- Approximately 99 single-family building lots on 27.9 acres
North of Amity Rd near Cloverdale Rd - Meridian, ID 83642
4205 E Bott ln, 4120 E Amity Rd, 4320 E Amity Rd.
Contact us today to learn more about Meridian real estate and homes for sale. We are available 7 days a week to answer your questions - (208) 391-4466.